Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saying goodbye

Well. It comes down to this. 7 hours from now I am on my way back to the U.S.

Its been a great trip full of experiences I will never forget. For now though, its time to take a little break back home.

I will miss the land of wiener schnitzel and beer. I'll miss the people who I got to share this time with. Of the many things I've done since I've been here... I'd have to say this is by far my favorite. Enjoy this video. I hope to post some pictures later.


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had an excellent day on wheels! I'd love to have the skills to do that- I go well in a straight line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that how you got that nasty wound from our last chat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Stuff! Thanks for making this video! :)

    Hannes

    ReplyDelete