Thursday, April 28, 2011

First day on Assignment/ Venturing out.





YEA!!!!!




Now time to see some of the city. Will be attempting to fabricate a bike mount for my camera tonight, with the little materials I have. But heres a glimpse so far...







Gimme some feedback on the content so far. Less of me talking and more text? More talking and no text? Nothing altogether? Also let me know if there are things you want to see on video (there will be some of the store and SO coming) or in picture. Will fulfill any requests..

Until next time.

Christian Honetschlager

4 comments:

  1. The kids and I LOVE the videos, it's fun to see you, (except the smokes)...LOVE the pictures :)

    Nolan would like to see the train too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love both the pictures/videos. Next time you have spare euros (bills or coins-do they have coins?), will you take a picture of them for me?
    *also, at first I thought the person in red (last video) was a guard and was like "whoa they're chasing someone!" But alas, just a lady.
    -Karis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like BOTH talk and text. I would like to see some of the countryside on video, but I don't expect to see that right away.
    What are your impressions of the city/people?
    Is the language barrier an issue? Some of what it's like to be in an entirely different culture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see more of the city and older buildings. I was only in Vienna for a short while and would love to reminisce while you're experiencing! This is such a neat project and it's awesome that you get to do this. Can't wait for the next post!
    - Brittanie

    ReplyDelete